Some small but important changes are happening behind the scenes of Digital-Landscape
and one of those big things is that the group has been upgraded to a Super Group! Other changes are going to slowly trickle into effect as time goes by, hopefully before Christmas, but surely enough.
Acting dumb / ignoring the rules and moderator notes by repeatedly submitting wherever you like is a sure fire way to get banned. If 99.9% of the group can manage to be awesome then so can the other 0.1%.
A new folder has been added "Planets and Galaxies
". This is for artworks that feature Planetscapes and Galaxies.
A new folder has been added "Architectural
". This is for artworks that are almost entirely structures.
A new folder added "Waterscapes
". This will feature artworks of the open seas.
A new folder has been added "Contributors and Admins
". This folder is dedicated to contributors and admins of Digital-Landscape
and may feature more than just artworks.
A new folder added "Speed Paints
". For speed paints!
Submissions to the featured folder are now open to members! But only the best shall pass and will be featured in our upcoming monthly newsletters!
Increased daily submissions for all folders (now 5 per day).
There is a poll in effect "Would you like to see a monthly Featured Artworks newsletter?" would be nice to see if people are interested
This journal entry is going to be updated, with changelog, from time to time for the at least the next couple of weeks but I promise not to spam
Also, if anyone knows of a good CSS Journal/Gallery Skin creator, that takes commissions, could you point me in their direction?
Last, please enjoy Septembers Featured Artists. Hopefully I can establish a nice CSS or basic HTML journal template for October
Providence World Map - FerdinandLadera
The Elder Tree - JaikArt
Eirnland - FrankAtt
Autumn Stream - Kiarya
//Made folders "Waterscapes" and "Speed Paints" publicly open. OOPS!
//Added new folder "Speed Paints"
//Updated group guidelines on the main page.
//Starting to move images to more correct folders. This will take some time x(
//Added new folders "Planetary", "Waterscapes", and "Contributors".
//Added new folder "Architectural"
//Changed permissions behind the scenes; increased daily folder submissions, member permissions, etc.